Healthy hair volume is a most beautiful gift of good. We all love the luxurious and voluminous hair. The change in lifestyle and use of the chemical-laden shampoos available in the market only result in the increase of hair fall.
So here are some tips to increase our hair volume.
1. Get Washing- many men worry that the more they wash their hair the more they will lose but in reality, washing actually makes hair look thicker because dirty, greasy hair lies flat and looks ‘gappy’.
2. Sleep more and Reduce Stress Levels– pressure can cause a huge increase in hair shedding so you appear to have a lower thickness of hair. Lack of sleep can also lead to increased stress and hair loss.
3. Stop Smoking– Nicotine reduces nutrient absorption and smoking can cause premature hair loss.
4. Use Essential oil– Massage a high-quality, low-density carrier oil mixed with the best essential oils into your Scalp. The best carrier oils for scalp application are Castor oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, coconut oil and argon oil.
5. Get a Better Cut– many people try to deal with hairlessness by growing their hair or playing with partings when in reality a shorter cut is always more flattering so go for a classic crop or an unstructured one if you have still got some hair to play with. Both will help make it look thicker and draw attention away from your hair loss toward you face.
With the help of home remedies, made up of natural ingredients, we can increase our hair volume naturally.
1. Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera is considered to be one of the best remedies for increasing hair volume. It helps in nourishing and conditioning our scalp. We have to apply aloe Vera gel to our scalp and wash it off with a shampoo after an hour. Regular use of this process will help in controlling hair fall and in providing shiny and lustrous locks.
Egg mask is extremely beneficial for increasing the hair volume and for strengthening the hair.
Beat an egg white and yellow thoroughly and apply this pack on wet hair. Leave it for 10 minutes. Then wash it off with warm water using a mild shampoo.
3. Fenugreek Seeds:
Soak the fenugreek seeds in water overnight and grind it to paste in a morning. Apply this paste on your scalp and hair wait for an hour and then wash it. The difference before and after applying the pack is clearly visible. Repeating this process once every week will produce better results
4. Gooseberry (Amla):
Gooseberry is considered to be highly beneficial for our hair and thus, it is used in lots of hair products. Extract the juice of amla and apply it on your hair. We can also use product which contains amla but makes sure they do not contain any chemicals .this also help in controlling hair fall