Five Tips For Glowing Skin
Lemon is one of the top ingredients that we can use to endorse clear skin. The citric acid present in the lemon will help us to keep our skin clear by eliminating dead cells, and its vitamin C content helps us to reduce dark spots by growing the cell renewal process. Lemon also has bleaching properties that will help to improve our overall skin complexion.
• We have to apply the fresh-squeezed lemon juice to our complete face and neck. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off with warm water and then rub cucumber slices on our skin to soften and nourish it. For best result we have to do this daily or every other day.
• Another selection is squeezed the juice of one-half lemon and mix it with 1-2 tablespoons of raw honey and then apply it on our face, leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off.
• To exfoliate our skin, mix two teaspoons each of lemon juice and sugar. Apply the mixture on your face, neck, and hands. Scrub in a circular motion and leave it on for 10 minutes. Then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Follow this remedy once a week to enjoy glowing skin.
Turmeric is an outstanding antiseptic and skin-lightening agent that helps reduce scars and other marks and turmeric can also alleviate allergic, inflammatory and infectious skin disorders that make our skin look dull and dead.
Ingredients that we need to get a clear and glowing skin with the help of turmeric.
• We have to Mix one tablespoon of turmeric powder with sufficient pineapple juice to make a paste then we have to apply the paste to our face and neck. Leave it on till the paste dries completely. Then wash it off with lukewarm water. To decrease the presence of spots on the skin, we have to follow this remedy two or three times a week.
• Another selection is Make a paste by mixing equal amounts of turmeric powder and gram flour with a little water or milk. Apply it evenly on our skin and leave it on until it dries then Wash it off with lukewarm water, scrubbing our skin gently in a circular motion. To lighten your skin tone and remove scars we have to follow this remedy once a week.
Honey is popular for its beauty benefits as it moistures, cleanses, heals and rejuvenates the skin. Moisturizer: This golden liquid has humectant qualities and is known to be a natural moisturizer. Honey, help our skin against dryness and wrinkles.
• Gently massage our skin with one tablespoon of honey, leave it for five to seven minutes and wash it off with water.
• Honey is used in various beauty product as it promotes the growth of new skin cells.
• Honey is the natural cleanser that takes out impurities from the pores and sanitizes the skin.
• It has antioxidant properties that protect our skin against sun damages. Honey, help in case of sunburn, tan, premature aging and uneven skin tone. Regular use of honey keeps us safe from harmful effects of the sun.
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a multipurpose plant and it is good for all type of skin whether it is the facial scrub, shampoo, lotion, it is used in almost every cosmetic product.
• Moisturizes Skin: it has great moisturizing properties that’s why it is really beneficial for dry skin.
a) Gently massage the gel on a face.
b) Aloe Vera increase the water content in our skin and leave it hydrate and moisturized.
• Brightens the skin: it has properties which give the natural glow and brighten to our skin.
a) # Aloe Vera with turmeric and lemon juice will help to brighten our skin.
• Reduce Acne and Pimples: Aloe Vera can work Wonder on our skin by reducing acne and clearing the blemishes and pimple scars that get left behind.
5. Baking Soda
Baking soda is a product that almost everyone has in their home and regularly use to bake, clean and absorb order in the refrigerator. It has also many cosmetic use and it is very inexpensive. It maintains PH level of the skin which is very important to maintain clear skin.
We can use it as Facial Scrub for this we have to make a paste of three part of baking soda to 1 part water. Rub in circular to exfoliate skin, rinse clean. This is gentle enough for daily use.