1. Onion and garlic: these are very healthy and beneficial and is actually the food that has fewer pesticides and chemicals of the conventional food which make it cheaper and easier to buy.
Garlic is really awesome for tons of stuff. It helps in high cholesterol, boost the immune system, antioxidants, cold and flu, allergies, diabetes and blood sugar etc.
Onion is very good source of vitamin, B6, Calcium, biotin and fiber. It contains very good amount of folic acid and Vitamin BI and K. it is also a great help for the liver.
2. Leaf Greens: leaf green are healthy, full of micronutrients like vitamins and minerals, are very beneficial for the body in so many ways and they are alkaline which supports a tremendous amount of health.
Especially in this world where almost all “normal” food is so acidic for our bodies. This is just pure superfood with no effect on the blood sugar.
3. Fatty Seeds: healthy seeds full of healthy fats like flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and alfalfa seeds are super healthy and are very high in fat and protein and have either no carbs or low amounts.
4. Avocado: Avocado is full of vitamins and minerals and also have great amount of fatty acid
Omega 3 and 6.it is also an anti-inflammatory.
5. Coconut: if we eat the raw meat or coconut oil, we will not have to worry about our blood sugar since coconut has the high amount of fat and most of the carbs are fiber and it has basically no Glycemic load at all.
6. Nuts: Nuts like walnuts, peanuts or almonds are super high in healthy fats as well as in Protein and is very anti-inflammatory. Nuts are healthy, great snacks that do not mess with our blood sugar.
7. Egg: a great source of the very essential vitamin B12 and the good amount of protein and fat. no effect on the blood sugar and great way to start the day and they are easy to cook and cheap as well