Green tea comes from the leave of plant called “Camellia Sinensis”. Asians have used this tea thousand of a year for overall Wellbeing. Green Tea is rich in a powerful antioxidant called catechin in polyphenols.
Researchers have proved that Catechins are more powerful than Vitamin C and E. Scientist huge vital benefits of drinking green tea due to this plant antioxidant. That’s why we can see green tea being widely used in many consuming products.
Major Benefits of Green Tea:
• Help Weight Loss: when sugar or fat enter our body they will be synthesized into an essential substance called triglyceride. Green tea counters the threat of excess triglyceride because green tea has the high amount of polyphenols. Polyphenols activate a certain enzyme in the body, and this enzyme will dissolve the excess triglyceride. That’s why we can see that many weight loss product contains green tea.
• Promote heart health: Studies have shown green tea works to rapidly open up heart arteries. It protects heart arteries by keeping them flexible and relaxed. Evidence show that drinking 3 to 4 cups of green tea a day reduce the risk of developing heart disease.
• Lower bad cholesterol: Drinking a few cups of green tea a day has the significant impact on your blood cholesterol levels. Green tea lowers our bad cholesterol while leaving our good cholesterol untouched.
• Boost immune system: antioxidants boost the strength of the body’s immune system he losing it fight against free radicals in the body, which leads to disease.
• Protect kidney, lung and liver function: green tea eliminates liver fat accumulation and prompt proper liver function. It also protects the system against toxin that would otherwise accumulate and cause serious damage. It prevents from Kidney stones. Green tea helps counteract the lung cancer caused by the damage wrought from smoking cigarettes. People who drink one cup of day lower lung cancer risk by 5 folds.
• Promote younger skin: green tea helps reduce skin inflammation and redness. It protects and rejuvenates skin cells. Green tea assists with the adverse effect of UV radiation exposure. Many cosmetic and skin care products contain green tea. Green tea slows down skin aging.
• Remove toxins from the body: toxin and free radicals in our body can feel us tried, depressed and drowsy. Regular consumption of green tea cleanses our body, removing impurities. Drinking few cups of green tea detoxes our body so we can stay active and healthy.